Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Dyck O'Neal Lawsuits in Massachusetts

We have been dealing with a rash of lawsuits coming out of Florida from an entity called Dyck O'Neal.  These are Florida mortgage foreclosure deficiencies have been purchased by Dyck O'Neal. Former homeowners who left homes in Florida and moved to Massachusetts (or in some cases had second homes foreclosed) are now being served here in Massachusetts for lawsuits in Florida.

You have a few options when served with such a lawsuit.

1. Find and pay a lawyer in Florida to fight the judgment in court there;

2. File bankruptcy in Massachusetts if you qualify to discharge the debt.  You can contact us for that by calling 617-338-9400 during business hours or emailing

3. Negotiate with Dyck O'Neal, either yourself or through a Florida or Massachusetts lawyer.  You can also contact us to retain us to help with this option.

We are not Florida lawyers, but we can help with Massachusetts matters related to Dyck O'Neal.